Tell us your idea!

Bring Xbox Music to Sonos

Xbox Music needs to be found on other non-MS platforms. The biggest win for me would be having access to Xbox Music on the Sonos wireless system!

1,668 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KevinKevin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  RebeccaRebecca responded  · 

Yes! Sonos integration. Good suggestion.

80 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only Sonos, to all Wireless speakers. XBM only allows to stream Music that you have bought to Wireless speakers which is ridiculous.

• StefanStefan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has the sonos integration not anyway to be done by sonos, so MS cant step forward with this request? As on the sonos page exist a forum thread abour that sibce 2 years and get more then one new request entry per week and sonos is even if that not interested in some efforts to as Xbox music i recommend to have an eye on the alternative solution by teufel. Which i personally prefer anyways. Maybe there week be more chance for that?

• Mikael Dúi BolinderMikael Dúi Bolinder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will purchase Sonos tomorrow which means I'll have to switch to Spotify instead of Xbox Music. which I've used since it launched :(

Another vote for Xbox Music integrated with Sonos. It would be nice to see an update to MS's view on this.

Sonos just did a big marketing campaign about the integration of Google Music into the Sonos platform. Apple just purchased Beats Audio, which is already on Sonos. Now Amazon is including free streaming music as part of its Prime subscription... functionality that will surely come to Sonos as well. Come on Microsoft, when are you going to get into the Sonos game?! All of your competitors are in the ecosystem and your loyal XBOX customers are wondering: is the new Microsoft really about universal devices and services adoption?

Please bring xbox music to Sonos. I do not want to leave Xbox music for Beats, but it may be my only option in order to use my Sonos equipment to its potential. Thanks for listening.

I have a windows phone, xbox one with gold subscription, etc. But I will never take xbox music if there is no support for sonos. I have been using mog, and I next is beat music because they are the most opened out there (even though now apple owns them). Microsoft has been purposedly not supporting sonos up to now, and this is very disappointing.

This would be a perfect opporrunity for Msoft to cross market as the SONOS controller software currently lisst Xbox Music Pass competitors and a chance to try them... 30 days. Wouldn't Microsoft want to benefit from that same exposure?

NOTE - None of those said competitors have the great brand recognition as Microsoft/Xbox so I think the conversion rate would be great = Xbox Music Pass Revenue as well as Windows Phone 8.1 and Xbox Consoles.

• MichaelMichael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rebecca, can you give us an update as to where you guys are concerning this matter?

• Bart WBart W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I could I would give this suggestion a million points! But it's more an outcry to bring Xbox Music and Xbox Video to as many platforms as possible to allow users to choose their preferred way of streaming

• jj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reading the comments, I'm thinking of leaving windows with everything and hope that android has laptop software soon. The same with lumia...

Good job :-( xbox, windows, ...

Bring Sonos support as soon as possible, only reason I don't use Xbox Music in the house anymore.....been contemplating moving to Beats Music since they have Sonos Support and they just started up......Lets go Microsoft/Xbox

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base