Tell us your idea!

Last.fm scrobbling support

I'm currently using spotify but i'm a big fan of the windows software ecosystem (I own a windows phone, surface, xbox...) and would LOVE to switch over to an xbox music subscription. However, I want the ability to send my listening data to last.fm, can you tell me when you plan to integrate this scrobbling into the xbox settings?

a potential subscriber awaits!

1,048 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John HowarthJohn Howarth shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

48 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • xankazoxankazo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OMG, This! Scrobbling is not as good as in other ecosystems like iOS and Android. I have only one viable choice and that is using the app ScrobbleMe. It is a nice app but has a limitation (or maybe is the OS's itself), it can't scrobble live. Please make this happen and you'll have a very happy family!

• James HigginsJames Higgins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Moved from Zune Pass/Xbox Music Pass and Windows Phone to iPhone solely because Last.fm wasn't supported. Spotify does it (well only recently on WP) and Rdio always has so come on.

• Shaun OrtonShaun Orton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Check out an app called ScrobbleMe, it's not perfect but it lets you scrobble music played in XBM (might not work for cloud music though)

• JoshJosh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have an xbox one, windows phone, etc. and would become an xbox music subscriber if it included last.fm scrobbling. Without it, though, I'm simply not interested.
        To those of us who scrobble, it's a big deal. It can make or break the desirability of another service.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox Music w/out Last.Fm is totally useless. Like eating pasta without any kind of salsa.

• Alex GAlex G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still not lastfm support?
        Pease add scrobbling feature!! It's really usefull.

• Menno HaansMenno Haans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since I use xbox music i'm really missing last.fm. Please add scrobbling feature to xbox music! I l'm thinking about going back to spotify only because of this.

• GermainGermain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Last.fm is still hot for Music lovers. Those people want to pay for services like Xbox Music. Integrate this and your subscriptions will raise.

• RobertRobert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I literally will not use Xbox Music because of its lack of Last.fm support.

• PeterPeter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would use Xbox music if this was there. I agree that last.fm isn't that relevant anymore but I still really enjoy using it. Even if they could just let other applications read the now playing status. Somehow scrobbling apps work on WP8 but not on Windows 8.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base