Tell us your idea!

Don't limit playlist playback to 100 songs

I have a playlist of 800+ songs. Really bummed out that only the first 100 show up when I play the playlist. Kind of defeats the purpose. Please fix!

(Windows Phone 8 app)

706 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Benjamin MullenBenjamin Mullen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JCJC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi!

Verified that this is fixed for shuffle all but can it be expanded where we just want to select the initial song, then the app still shuffles all?

Currently, when I select one song, it still loads and shuffles only the next couple of songs. I would have hoped that it still shuffles all the other songs in the library.

• Joshua W.Joshua W. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just checked it out and it's allowing all of my songs now! Way to go dev team great turn around on this!

• Joshua W.Joshua W. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah I figured this out today as I was playing music and notice that even on shuffle I was limited to only 2 letters of songs not matter where I started. Thank goodness this is under review now

• GarbanianGarbanian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have over 3000 songs and it's awful to have to worry about this.
        I don't see the point of having playlists either, seeing as it's only going to have 100 of those songs play anyways.

• Javier CanalesJavier Canales commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whoa what!? I'm freaking out right now. In the summer and fall I usually take a few road trips and 100 songs is not enough to last me the trip! Please fix this as soon as possible!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Big problem that has me eyeing other music solutions. We shouldn't even have to ask for this, it's such a no-brainer!

• Andrei R LopesAndrei R Lopes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please. I was ****** off when I realized this. Want all my hundreds of songs playing, not only that few firsts...

• JohanJohan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is as good as a must... starting to get real annoying now...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the reason why i jumped back to Spotify... i'd rather have the music stop playing sometimes than hearing the same song over and over.

I'll see when the new Spotify update rolls around but if Xbox Music gets a revamp of the UI that is not as confusing and less bugs then i might just stick with XBMusic

• klkl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I always wondered why some songs were played more often than others. this is probably it.

• EricEric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem, I have playlist with 157 songs, and when I play my playlist, there is only 100 first song of my playlist.

French : J'ai contacté le support Windows Phone par chat, et obtenu le numéro de référence suivant : 1242920523

Feedback and Knowledge Base