Tell us your idea!

Should have Recent Played and Most Played list

Should have separate Recent Played and Most Played list.
It will help even if we don't create playlist our default favorites(most played) will be under Most Played list

1,750 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nitin KumarNitin Kumar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    RaijoRaijo shared a merged idea: Should have NEW SONGS tab.  ·   · 
    KouroushKouroush shared a merged idea: Recent Playback And New Items  ·   · 
    Navdeep Navdeep shared a merged idea: most played /recent/new should be integrated  ·   · 
    Jonathan VaughanJonathan Vaughan shared a merged idea: Bring recently played back, and also continue to play other songs on album instead of just one song.  ·   · 
    Suraj GainSuraj Gain shared a merged idea: Recently Played,,New Entry Bar,,,Most played  ·   · 
    emilioemilio shared a merged idea: Add a recently played list that will play last 20 songs.  ·   · 
    paulpaul shared a merged idea: Recents, New, Live tile animation, artist background  ·   · 

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pleaase bring back the 'Recently Played' and the 'Recently added' sections we had in Music&Video hub. It is the only way to keep track of a big music collection! And it really REALLY helps finding these recently downloaded tracks for offline play!

• Guramrit Singh DhillonGuramrit Singh Dhillon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was about to throw and break my phone in frustration last night. I downloaded a couple of songs few days back. When i wanted to listen those songs, i'd to browse through the whole library (more than 3000 songs) to find those songs. It was lot easier in windows phone 7.5 and 8.0 when we had newly added category.

Why was this even removed in the first place!?! It was so useful to swipe right and QUICKLY select whatever ive been listening to lately. Now im forced to search and wait for my music library to load. Really guys? You ruined what was once a great and far superior music service compared to others. There are other things that need to be added and fixed, but this is a feature i used every single time i opened the music app. This NEEDS to come back ASAP!!

• Marco MaasMarco Maas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pleaase bring back the 'Recently Played' and the 'Recently added' sections we had in Music&Video hub. It is the only way to keep track of a big music collection! And it really REALLY helps finding these recently downloaded tracks for offline play!

• MegamaNMegamaN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would hope if they add "Recently Added" as a Sort. I add new music, but I have to go digging around what is the new music or where it is, when it is better to play from newest to oldest.

This kills me that I can't manage my library better with Xbox music. I'm having to ask 3 people what that song was we listened to the other day cause I have no play data. Fail.

• MatthiasMatthias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

want this for win8 app, too!!!!! and list or sort option by rating and played times!

• AymanAyman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't get you, Microsoft! this feature is not even considered for Review?! Why? one of the handiest features of Music+Videos in the earlier version.

• Blake LowryBlake Lowry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The "History" section in the app was how I used Xbox music 90% of the time. Open app, swipe, tap on a artist/album title. BAM. So fast. Now I have to search, hit "More in Store" flip through until I find the artist, tap, find album, play song. Every time. It just sucks.

• iBiZoNiXiBiZoNiX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

«Yes! This feature is a must! The Music+Video hub presented it well. Having us to quickly play previous songs or albums is a very convenient feature. The "Recently Added" should also needs comeback.»

«Recently added is way more important to keep track of 1000+ songs libraries.»

«Please bring back Recently Played and Recently Added sections...»

«please add sort by recently added and recently played or playlist for recently added and recently played.»

«Also, "Recently Added." A lot of times I'll download a few albums at a time and I totally forget about them.»

+10000000 we really need it

• ArckinsArckins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! This feature is a must! The Music+Video hub presented it well. Having us to quickly play previous songs or albums is a very convenient feature. The "Recently Added" should also needs comeback.

How is this not a feature? This would take you about 5 minutes to program a smart search feature. PLEASE ADD!

• Shivarshi BajpaiShivarshi Bajpai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back Recently Played and Recently Added sections.Those were one of the most useful features of the Windows Phone 8 music app. It helps a lot in playing and keeping tab of the latest songs that have been added on the phone as otherwise you have to search from the list of all the songs and it gets even worse if you don't remember the song's name. A MUST HAVE feature for a music player..!!

• kandarpkandarp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please add sort by recently added and recently played or playlist for recently added and recently played.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base